Happy 2017! I hope you had a great time watching the ball drop and that you’re not too hungover today, in any case here are some delicious recipes to help you start the New Year out right!
My 3 Most Popular Posts of the Month
- Chai Spiced Sangria – Fruity and spiced!
- Cranberry Sauce – The perfect blend of tart and sweet
- M&M Pretzel Treats – Sweet, salty, perfection!
My Top 10 Posts of 2016!
- The Farmer’s Daughter – Chincoteague, VA
- Cranberry Sauce
- Chai Spiced Sangria
- Salmon Fettuccine with Tomato Cream Sauce
- Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Brownies
- Charlottesville, VA
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee
- Oat and Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Girl Scout Cookie Samoa Coconut Salted Caramel Chocolate Bark
- Pomegranate Rum Sparkler
My 10 Favorite Links of the Month
- Horchata French Toast (from Love and Olive Oil) looks like a sweet breakfast treat!
- I want these Sheet Pan Green Chile Beef Nachos (from How Sweet Eats) for dinner.
- How decadent is this Salted Caramel Pretzel Fudge (from Two Peas and Their Pod)?!
- One Pan Greek Lemon Chicken Rice with Roast Garlic (from Closet Cooking) is such an easy and flavorful dinner idea!
- These Cinnamon Roll Whoopie Pies with Cream Cheese Frosting (from Sweet Recipeas) are so fun.
- Indian food at home with Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala (from Ambitious Kitchen).
- A sweet take on a delicious cocktail – Cranberry Mimosa Cupcakes (from Life, Love and Sugar).
- Cheesy Sweet and Sour Pomegranate Thai Chicken Enchiladas (from Half Baked Harvest) are such a unique combination of flavors!
- The perfect sweet treat for a chilly night – Hibiscus Almond Marshmallows with Coconut Hot Chocolate (from My Name is Yeh).
- Cheers to the new year with Blood Orange Tequila Mint Fizz (from Heather Christo).
Thank you for reading! I hope your 2017 is full of many delicious treats 🙂