Greetings from a train somewhere between London and Edinburgh! I arrived in England last Friday and spent just under week in Cambridge at the ISMSC (chemistry conference) before heading back to London to play tourist for a few days before continuing on to Scotland and Ireland. Keep an eye out for those vacation pics coming soon but in the mean time I have a ton of delicious recipes I found last month to keep you busy!
My 3 Most Popular Recipes from June
- Dulce de Leche Mango Yogurt Pops – Creamy, fruity, delicious!
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese – The ultimate comfort food.
- Orange Pineapple Tequila Slush – Cool in the summer heat.
My 10 Favorite Links
- I would love a coconut oatmeal chocolate bars (from Bakers Royale) for breakfast.
- Combining my love of Mexican food and macaroni and cheese with this spicy mexican mac and cheese (from What’s Gaby Cooking).
- These peach bourbon cupcakes with peach buttercream (from Domestic Rebel) are a perfect summer fruit cupake.
- How pretty is this roasted vegetable rainbow hummus (from Husbands that Cook)?
- These peanut butter cup s’mores brownies (from My Baking Addiction) are such a fun combination.
- Mexican grilled corn with green chile honey butter (from Half Baked Harvest) is a must at your next summer picnic.
- I’m drooling over this Samoas bundt cake (from Cookies & Cups)!
- Ultimate Black Bean Burgers with Tahini Garlic Cream (from Ambitious Kitchen) are packed with flavor!
- I love these super fun rainbow cookie ice cream sandwiches (from Sally’s Baking Addiction)!
- Hot summer days call for watermelon frose (from How Sweet Eats).
Yay for summer food!