I m definitely not a fan of this cold weather snap we have been having here in DC, it’s officially Spring, and I am beyond ready for warmer weather and sunshine! In the meantime, let’s make the best of the cold with an Orange Spiced Rum Hot Tea Toddy!
This drink is easy to make, and a great way to warm up on a cold day.
You can mix this drink up a million different ways, using different jams instead of orange marmalade or whiskey in place of rum, experiment to find what you like best!
Brew a cup of tea (I used orange pekoe, but any kind you like will do).
Stir in some orange marmalade, add a cinnamon stick, and rum.
Garnish with an orange round and enjoy!
Orange Spiced Rum Hot Toddy
Hot tea flavored with orange marmalade and cinnamon spiked with spice rum, a warming flavorful drink, perfect for a hot day.
Write a review
- - 8 oz water
- - 1 black tea bag (I used orange pekoe, use whatever you like)
- - 1-2 teaspoons orange marmalade (adjust to your preference)
- - 1 cinnamon stick
- - 1.5 oz spiced rum
- - orange round for serving
- - Prepare water for tea, either on the stove or in the microwave
- - Steep tea bag for 3-5 minutes
- - Stir in the orange marmalade with the cinnamon stick
- - Garnish with orange rounds and serve
- -You can change up the flavors by using different jams in place of the orange marmalade
- - Whiskey can be substituted for the spiced rum
Once In A Blue Spoon http://onceinabluespoon.com/
Pingback: March 2016: A Review | Once In A Blue Spoon
Pingback: Oreo Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip Cookies | Once In A Blue Spoon