February already! January flew by and it’s back to teaching classes. I have a really awesome brownie recipe to share with you soon that I made for a Super Bowl Party (because let’s be honest it’s really about the food and commercials :p). My favorite commercials were the Turbo Tax tea party commercial, the Liam Neeson Game of War commercial, the Always Like a Girl Commercial (I’ve seen this one before and it’s just great!) and of course, the Budweiser commercial (really anything with a puppy has an unfair advantage). Without further ado my favorite links of the month!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Recipes
- Red Wine Braised Chipotle Short Rib Tacos – Smoky, spicy, tender, just delicious, make them!
- The Best Butter Burgers – Super juicy, try them to spice up your normal burger routine.
- Buffalo Chicken Ring – An amazing dip for the Super Bowl or anytime, who doesn’t love Buffalo, ranch, and bleu cheese?
My Top 10 Favorite Links of the Month
- Oh my goodness, I can’t even handle how amazing these Chocolate Coconut Cream Cupcakes (from How Sweet Eats) sound, two of my favorite flavors, just look how rich those cupcakes look!
- I made these Baked Coconut Chicken Strips (from Le Creme de la Crumb) for dinner a few weeks ago and I can say first hand they are delicious.
- This Smoked Mozzarella Dip (from Love Grows Wild) looks so creamy and delicious!
- Cereal Supreme Cake (from Becca Bakes) is just one of the cutest cakes I’ve seen, and I’m sold on the mini marshmallow decorations!
- Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna (from Kristine’s Kitchen) makes the comfort food everybody loves so much easier.
- This Blood Orange Galette (from Rehana Du Jour) is almost too pretty eat!
- I want to make this Lobster Bisque (from Boil and Trouble), perfect for the cold weather in DC.
- Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and Toasted Coconut Kettle Corn (from Two Peas and Their Pod) sounds AMAZING!
- Can somebody make these Southwest Burgers with Pepper Jack Cheese and Avocado Salsa (from Blogging Over Thyme) for me please?
- Um, yes please: Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Whipped Marshmallow and Bananas (from How Sweet Eats).
Extra bonus: I absolutely LOVE this idea for a Mac + Cheese Party (from My Name Is Yeh). Seriously, how cute is this? It doesn’t hurt that macaroni and cheese is my favorite food ever of all time, but come one, soooo adorable!
What are your favorite links? Feel free to share in the comments.