Today I have another recipe for you that I made for the Super Bowl party. It’s spicy and cheesy and delicious! I love pretty much everything Buffalo chicken flavored and this dip incorporates all of them, chicken, Buffalo sauce, blue cheese, and ranch. And it’s all melted together in a yummy ring of crescent rolls. The recipe is similar to my Buffalo Chicken Cucumber Boats, but if I’m being honest I like this one even better 🙂
First mix up some cream cheese, ranch, and buffalo sauce.
Stir in some shredded chicken and blue cheese crumbles.
Spread the crescent rolls (two combined in a rectangle) in a ring so the bottom is connected, then scoop the chicken mix around the ring, and pull the crescent rolls around and seal the ring. I apologize for not having a picture of this but I got really excited about making it (let’s be honest, I just really wanted to eat it and the prospect of blue cheese and buffalo sauce so I forgot…). Bake in the oven until golden brown and delicious.
Let it cool for a little and serve with celery in the middle.
Cut in wedges and serve, yummy!
Buffalo Chicken Ring
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts – shredded
8 oz cream cheese – softened
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot (adjust according to your taste)
4 oz blue cheese crumbles
2 tubes crescent rolls
celery for serving
– Preheat oven to 375 ºF
– Mix together the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce
– Stir in the shredded chicken
– Add the blue cheese and stir until well combined
– Take the crescent rolls and separate them into rectangles (two crescent rolls connected with the separating line as the diagonal of the rectangle), make a circle out of them with the smaller side of the rectangles as the circle
– Scoop the chicken mixture onto the circle of crescent rolls
– Fold the crescent rolls over the chicken mix and press to seal
– Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown
– Allow to cool for several minutes before serving
– Serve with celery