As I type this Miss Minnie is trying her very best to distract me with a toy for a game of fetch, and she’s so cute it’s hard to say no! Because of this I’m just going to cut to the chase and give you lots and lots of delicious recipes I found last month.
Top 3 Recipes from Once in a Blue Spoon
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Brownies -rich fudgy brownie with a swirl of sweet strawberries and cream cheese
- Cajun Pepper and Pineapple Rice with Jerk Chicken – an easy and flavorful one pan dinner
- S’mores Cookies – your favorite campfire treat in cookie form
My Favorite Links
- I would like these whole wheat banana bread pancakes with chocolate chips (from Ambitious Kitchen) with a hefty spoonful of peanut butter for breakfast.
- Talk about a punch of flavor, black bean turkey nachos with jalapeno yogurt (from Half Baked Harvest).
- I LOVE a good yeast donut – yeast donuts with fresh raspberry glaze (from A Farm Girl’s Dabbles).
- Dinner anyone? Baked Thai pineapple salmon (from Le Crumb de la Creme)
- Chocolate chocolate-chip cookies (from David Lebovitz) look like my chocoholic dream come true!
- I’m craving this carbonara pizza (from Well Plated) right now!
- Delicious homemade pulled pork taquitos (from Real Food by Dad) made easy!
- My two favorite flavors in one delicious dessert! Chocolate lovers coconut milkshakes with sea salt (from How Sweet Eats).
- Easy baked macaroni and cheese (from Sally’s Baking Addiction) is my idea of the perfect comfort food!
- Blood orange vodka sours (from Kitchen Konfidence) are so gorgeous and no doubt tasty too!
Share your favorite links from the month in the comments 🙂