My 3 Most Viewed Recipes of the Month
- Slow Cooker Hard Apple Cider Pulled Pork with Homemade Apple BBQ Sauce and Coleslaw – So simple, but so delicious, tangy, sweet, smokey!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn with Sea Salt – Salty, sweet, scrumptious!
- Dutch Oven Breakfast Casserole – Hearty and filling, courtesy of my dad
My Favorite Links of the Month
- I could go for about 5 of these Blood Orange Margaritas (from Edible Perspective) right about now, they’re so pretty!
- This Mexi-Style Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Bacon Pasta Bake (from Picky Palate) is comfort food to the extreme.
- Banana Granola (from Two Peas and Their Pod) looks like a great way to start the day.
- For an incredibly pretty, and tasty dinner, I’m making this Rainbow Vegetable Noodle Stir-Fry (from Chef Savvy).
- My favorite Girl Scout cookies are now in truffle form with Samoa Truffles (from I Wash You Dry).
- Make your next Taco Tuesday fantastic with Chipotle Salmon Tacos (from What’s Gaby Cooking).
- Holy deliciousness, I want Tex-Mex King Crab Stuffed Avocados (from No Spoon Necessary) pronto!
- I’ll definitely be making this super easy Coffee Ice Cream (From Crave Cook Click) this summer.
- Caramelized Pineapple, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Guacamole (from How Sweet Eats) is full of basically everything I love, and I’m pretty sure I would demolish the entire bowl.
- Cheers to rounding out another great review post with this fun Strawberry Pineapple Orange Sangria (from The Whisking Kitchen)!
Feel free to share your favorite links of the moment.