Sweet summertime, the season of sunshine, cookouts, fresh food, and beaches! While fall is my favorite season, summer is definitely a close second, and we are in the middle of it with lots of tasty treats from different corners of the web, enjoy!
My Top Posts
- Red Wine Braised Chipotle Short-Rib Tacos – Full of smoky, spicy flavor!
- Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler – The perfect summer time treat.
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee – My favorite way to make a caffeinated treat for summer!
My Favorite Links
- These No-Bake Triple Decker Peanut Butter S’mores Bars (from Half Baked Harvest) are my love language, yum!
- Such a pretty drink for sipping poolside, Blackberry Hibiscus Cooler Cocktail (from Kitchen Konfidence)!
- I never met a taco I didn’t like, and these Summer Breakfast Tacos (from How Sweet Eats) are no exception.
- How fun are these Frozen Funfetti Cake Pops (from i am a food blog)!?
- This Mexican Sausage Pasta Bake (from Bev Cooks) uses Trader Joe’s Green Dragon hot sauce and I need it in my life now!
- I’ll have an entire loaf of this Strawberry Bread (from Well Plated), please.
- If you are in search of a light summer meal these Chinese Salad Spring Rolls (from Bakers Royale) fit the bill.
- This Peachberry Shortbread Ice Cream (from Camille Styles) just screams summer!
- A super easy and flavorful Indian dish you can make at home, 5-Ingredient Chicken Tikka Masala (from Pinch of Yum)!
- I would love to be relaxing at the beach with an Island Sunrise (from Husbands That Cook) in hand.
What were your favorite internet things this month?!