From a relaxing vacation in Chincoteague (post coming soon!) to this very exciting new website July was a pretty fantastic month! Speaking of new website, I know I promised some new features would be popping up as I got them done, and the first one is ready! I’ve added a Recipe Box page so you can browse through all of the posts I’ve ever written in one locations, enjoy! Now onto the main event:
My Top 3 Most Viewed Recipes
These recipes have been the same for a few months now, and I know why, they’re all AMAZINGLY delicious
- Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler – it’s the perfect time of the year for this, what are you waiting for?
- Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake with Peanut Butter Icing – no special occasion needed
- Dutch Oven Strawberry Cobbler – Juicy sweet strawberries, crumble cake topping, yummm
My Top 10 Favorite Links
- I pretty much always love sangria, but this Peach Rose Sangria (from Garnish With Lemon) sounds like the perfect summertime treat!
- Speaking of delicious summertime treats, I think I need to break out some bowls for this Berry Cool Ice Cream (from Southern Fatty).
- If you know me at all (or read this blog with any kind of regularity) you know I LOVE Mexican food and this Ooey Gooey Spicy Queso Dip (from Sweet Caroline’s Cooking) sounds amazing!
- This Tomato Basil Salad With Balsamic Drizzle (from Curry and Comfort) will be amazing with garden fresh summer tomatoes.
- Baked Orange Chicken (from Kirbie Cravings) sounds like a delicious way to make Chinese takeout at home.
- If you’re looking for a tasty fresh dinner look no further than this Tex Mex Quinoa Salad With Tangy Cilantro Lime Creamy Dressing (from Fit Foodie Finds).
- A dessert combining s’mores and peanut butter? I’m sold on this S’mores Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Pie (from This Gal Cooks).
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Crisps (from Jo Cooks) look like a delicious, but healthy treat.
- I need these Coconut Rum-Limeade Slushies (from Recipe Girl) ASAP!
- I have no words for how deliciously amazing these Peach Cobbler Cinnamon Rolls (from Joy the Baker) seem.
Feel free to share your favorite links!