September has come and gone meaning it’s time for my monthly review post! This was a really busy month for me with school starting again, getting back in the swing of classes and getting used to my TA responsibilities has kept me pretty busy but it’s been great so far. Without further ado, here’s what I’ve been drooling over this month.
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts:
- Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler – Tangy, sweet summer treat, make it while you can still get fresh peaches!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies – The perfect way to use brown bananas, moist delicious cookies with lots of chocolate.
- Sweet Potato Fries with Greek Yogurt-Sour Cream Dipping Sauce – A top viewed post for the last few months with good reason, they’re amazing, if you haven’t tried them yet you’re missing out!
My Top 10 Favorite Links:
- This list is going to include man, many pumpkin dishes so let’s start out with these amazing Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter Icing (from Kitchen Joy).
- This Baked Peach Almond Oatmeal (from Two Peas and Their Pod) is the perfect way to say goodbye to summer, it looks fantastic!
- Speaking of delicious breakfast these Iced Blueberry Crumble Pancakes (from Picky Palate) need to be in my life ASAP.
- And to welcome fall I think this Pumpkin Pie and Brown Butter Swirl Ice Cream with Graham Cracker Crumble (from Handmade Jade) sounds just about perfect!
- Since I figured it would be good to include some actual food in this list rather than just delicious treats, feast your eyes on this Harvest Vegetable and Chicken Soup with Quinoa and Bacon (from Recipe Girl).
- I love salmon and avocado, so this Wasabi Salmon with Avocado Rice (from Sexy Cuisine) sounds like the perfect meal to me!
- More pumpkin goodness (yes, I am a bit obsessed…), this Pumpkin Pecan Pie Granola (from Wicked Good Kitchen) looks like a delicious snack.
- This colorful dish, Brussels Sprouts Skillet (from Paleo Foodie Kitchen) will brighten up any meal!
- By now I’m sure you know I love Mexican Food and Breakfast so these Breakfast Burritos (from What’s Gaby Cooking) combine two of my favorite things!
- Last but not least, this Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake (from Will Cook for Smiles) is absolutely going to be making an appearance in my kitchen. Chocolate? Check. Pumpkin? Check. Cheesecake? Check. What more could you want?
Feel free to share your favorite links!