November, how?!? While I haven’t loved the weather getting colder (yes, I know it hasn’t even really been that cold yet…) I have been enjoying the apples, pumpkins, and seasonal coffee beverages (yes I realize I’m a walking cliche). Luckily fall also has some insanely delicious food I’ve been obsessing over and I’m here to share my favorites with you because sharing is caring. I’d love for you to share your favorites in the comments too 🙂
My 3 Most Viewed Posts of the Month
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies – The BEST cookies with all of my favorite flavors!
- The Farmer’s Daughter – Chincoteague, VA – Super fresh and delicious seafood!
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting – A decadent but so easy breakfast delight!
My 10 Favorite Links of the Month
- Vanilla Doughnuts with Pumpkin Pastry Cream (from The Vanilla Bean Blog) – I’ll take one with a giant rumchata spiked coffee, please!
- Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Dumpling Soup (from Half Baked Harvest) – Serious comfort in a bowl!
- Bourbon Chai Caramel Milkshakes (from How Sweet It Is) – Um, I cannot even handle all the delicious flavor in this!
- One Pot Vegetarian Chili Mac and Cheese (from Two Peas and Their Pod) – So much flavor and all in one pot!
- Chocolate Pretzel Tart (from Hummingbird High) – The best snack made into dessert 🙂
- Roasted Stuffed Poblanos with Smoky Quinoa, Sweet Potatoes, and Black Beans (from Vanilla and Bean) – Such a hearty dinner full of flavor!
- Caramel Apple Blondies (from My Baking Addiction) – These look so perfect!
- Cowboy 7 Layer Cookie Bars (from Sweet ReciPeas) – Sweet & salty, delicious!
- Slow Cooker Beef Ragu with Pappardelle (from Pinch of Yum) – The perfect dinner to have waiting for you after work on a chilly fall day.
- Apple Cider Mezcal Margarita (from Gimme Some Oven) – The perfect fall twist on my go to beverage!
Feel free to share your favorite links!