December, bring on everything Christmas! We decorated our apartment for Christmas a few days ago and have been rocking the Christmas music every chance I get. In the Holiday spirit I have some amazing recipes from November to share with you that I think will make your December merry and bright 🙂
My 3 Most Viewed Recipes
- Cranberry Sauce – The perfect holiday side dish!
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole – A delicious breakfast treat.
- Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – My favorite cookies!
My 10 Favorite Links
- This Cinnamon Roll Wreath (from Sally’s Baking Addiction) is perfect for Christmas morning!
- I’m thinking I need a giant bowl of Spiced Cranberry Prosecco Punch (from Heather Christo) for Christmas brunch!
- How melty and delicious is this Eggplant Parm Grilled Cheese (from How Sweet It Is)?!
- I want to eat an entire pan of these Butter Pecan Frosted Fudge Brownies (from Half Baked Harvest).
- Slow Cooker Curried Lentil Soup (from Gimme Some Oven) is completely necessary for chilly winter nights.
- Caramel Pumpkin Lava Cakes (from Grandbaby cakes) are such a fun and delicious twist on traditional lava cakes.
- I’m definitely making this Thai Peanut Chicken and Sweet Potato Noodles (from Iowa Girl Eats) for dinner.
- These are so cute – Chai Spiced Salted Caramel Macarons (from Broma Bakery).
- I made this Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake (from What’s Gaby Cooking) for Thanksgiving and it was SOOO good, creamy and rich!
- Sweet Tea Sparkling Apple Cider (from Love and Lemons) is such a fun cocktail idea.
Feel free to share your favorite links in the comments!