While you wouldn’t be able to tell by the insane cold wind happening outside my apartment right now, it is somehow already April. I don’t know about you but I feel like 2016 is FLYING by. Without further ado here’s what I loved from March!
My Top Posts of the Month
- Girl Scout Cookie Samoa Coconut Salted Caramel Chocolate Bark – The best Girl Scout cookie in candy form!
- Orange Spiced Rum Hot Tea Toddy – A warming mug of comfort.
- Chipotle Butternut Squash Soup – Spicy, smoky, velvety and delicious.
My Favorite Links of the Month
- Homemade lemon curd added to coconut cake, sign me up for this Lemon Coconut Cake (from Sally’s Baking Addiction).
- This dish, Pan Seared Scallops with an Orange Mango Quinoa Salad (from Foodness Gracious), sounds like the perfect satisfying and healthy dinner!
- I”m all about every part of this Banana Cream Tart with an Oatmeal Cookie Crust (from What’s Gaby Cooking).
- Can we talk about how gorgeous the eggs in these Kale on Toast with Red Wine Poached Eggs (from Dessert for Two) are?!? Purple eggs and wine with breakfast, I’m sold!
- I will definitely be making these Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Sliders (from Bev Cooks) for dinner, so tasty.
- Need a fun and tasty dessert? Look no further than these Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bars (from Belle of the Kitchen).
- This Thai Red Curry Risotto (from Love & Olive Oil) sounds so unique and delicious!
- This Triple-Citrus Tart with Chocolate Crust and Berries (from a Beautiful Plate) looks so pretty and sounds packed with flavor!
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos (from Two Peas and Their Pod), such a fun twist on nachos!
- How bad would it be to start Monday morning with an Iced Whiskey Coffees with Whiskey Syrup and Whipped Cream (from How Sweet Eats)… maybe better to save it for next weekend :p
What are you loving from March?