Somehow January has come and gone, which means it’s time for my monthly review! Since I never got around to writing a review for December I’m including 5 recipes from December that I really loved too (are you happy now An?). So here you have it ladies and gentlemen, my top recipes and my favorite links from January (and December).
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts of the Month:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies – Super simple, yet amazingly delicious, soft, moist cookies
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Macaroni and Cheese – How could you not want to make this?
- Sweet Potato Fries with Greek Yogurt-Sour Cream Dipping Sauce – This recipe is continuously one of my most viewed, if you haven’t made them yet I’m not sure what you’re waiting for!
My Top 10 Favorite Links from January:
- These Salted Caramel Brownies with a Pretzel Crust (from Baker’s Royale) are pretty much everything I want in life.
- Chicken and Vegetable Stew with Pinnacle Whipped Vodka (from Realistic Cooking Ideas) will DEFINITELY be making an appearance on my dinner table in the near future.
- This Roasted Red Pepper Dip (from Overtime Cook) sounds like a great homemade version of one of my favorite restaurant appetizers.
- If someone would show up with these Brown Sugar Butterscotch Cookies (from Two Peas and Their Pod) I would be forever grateful!
- Quinoa Pizza Bites (from Liberty on Less) look delicious and seem like such an intriguing twist on pizza!
- I love a good burger and I really love unique mixes on burgers so these Pork, Ginger, and Apricot Burgers in Toasted Pitas with Tzatziki and Feta Cheese Salad sound amazing!
- Ever since my semester abroad in Argentina I love everything with dulce de leche and these Dulce de Leche Brownies (From Brown Eyed Baker) look like my perfect dessert!
- This Grilled Chicken, Roast Vegetables and Tahini Dressing (from Food Frankly) looks like a delicious, simple dinner.
- Indonesian Slaw with Spicy Peanut Dressing (from Anna Shortcakes) seems like a unique and very yummy dish!
- I LOVE wings and I absolutely need to try these Spicy Maple Chicken Wings (from Urban Bakes).
My Top 5 Favorite Links from December:
- I love caramel coffee drinks and cupcakes so these Caramel Mocha Cupcakes (from Blue Sky Daze) sound AMAZING!
- I have no words for this Un-Stuffed Pepper Soup (from Miss Chris Creations) it just looks absolutely delicious!
- Two of my favorite flavors, banana and coconut, come together in these Banana Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (from Roast Potatoes For), how could you not want these?
- These Sugar Cookie Hot Cocoa Cupcakes (from Half Baked Harvest) are the quintessential holiday dessert!
- Two words: Pretzel Turtles (from The Pioneer Woman), nothing more needs to be said.
Feel free to share your favorites too!