While I love pumpkin spice and apple everything as much as the next girl I’m not ready to break out the boots, sweaters, or scarves just yet. I know summer may be fading (although you wouldn’t know it by the weather, and I’m not complaining about that) but I’m holding on for dear life and I’ve got plenty of delicious summer recipes in this round up if you’re trying to pump the breaks on fall too.
My Most Viewed Posts
- The Farmer’s Daughter – Chincoteague, VA – Fresh, simple, delicious!
- Zoodles with Roasted Red Pepper Cherry Tomato Sauce – Summer on a plate.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Macaroni and Cheese – basically the definition of comfort food!
My Favorite Links of the Month
- Fresh squeezed mimosa cupcakes (from Sally’s Baking Addiction)! These look so amazingly delicious!
- How pretty are these mango chipotle fish tacos (from Gimme Some Oven)? So colorful!
- I need these coconut latte overnight oats (from Table for Two) for breakfast tomorrow.
- Let’s make this Thai noodle salad with glazed salmon (from A Beautiful Plate) for dinner, it looks so delicious!
- I’m going to hold onto summer by making everything peach including these amazing peaches and cream cookies (from Overtime Cook)!
- This creamy Cajun pasta with roasted okra and sausage (from Bev Cooks) looks so pretty and sounds like it would be an explosion of flavor!
- Can we talk about how decadent and adorable these mini rolo cheesecakes (from Life, Love and Sugar) look?
- Holy delicious – honey glazed chicken quesadillas with peach guacamole (from How Sweet Eats)!
- My two favorite desserts combined – s’mores brownies (from Bake at 350)!
- Cheers to the last remaining bit of summer with peach and orange flower old fashioned (from Joy the Baker)!
So many fabulous recipes to make the most out of the end of summer 🙂