May! That (hopefully) means Spring is finally here to stay, and if today is any indication, it’s going to be great! I’m heading to a Derby Party/Crawfish Boil that is going to be amazingly delicious. I have some delicious treats for your viewing pleasure, I’m definitely going to make these in the coming weeks 🙂
Top 3 Posts of the Month
- Slow Cooker Hard Apple Cider Pulled Pork with Homemade BBQ Sauce and Coleslaw – This is a deceptively simple recipe for some incredibly tangy and sweet sandwiches.
- Red Wine Braised Chipotle Short Rib Tacos – These tacos are super flavorful, incredibly tender!
- Charcoal Seared Flatiron Steak – A really easy recipe for an insanely juicy, smokey steak.
My Favorite Links of the Month
- I cannot even get over how delicious and creamy and comforting this Cajun Rice Crab Casserole (from Dessert For Two) sounds, I will 100% be making this for dinner!
- These Fudgy Amaretto Brownies (from Pass The Sushi) look like the perfect twist on classic brownies, what’s not to love.
- This super simple recipe for Skillet Bakes Huevos Rancheros (from Aberdeen’s Kitchen) would make the perfect weekend breakfast.
- I’ve never met a cheesecake I didn’t like, and I love ricotta so Big Nana’s Ricotta Cheesecake (from Fearless Kitchen) sounds amazing!
- How gorgeous are these Blueberry Crumble Bars (from Grandbaby Cakes)?
- Guys, you everytging in this Giant Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatball and Pasta Bake (from Bev Cooks), you put the uncooked pasta and uncooked meatballs with tomato sauce and bake it, how easy is that?
- I think this Peanut Butter Cheesecake Chocolate Cake (from Barbara Bakes) could be the definition of decadent!
- This recipe for Barbacoa and Avocado Cilantro Lime Rice Burrito Saslad Bowls (from Closet Cooking) looks like a great way to make my favorite Chipotle order at home!
- A recipe for one of my favorite desserts, Fried Ice Cream with Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Bowls (from Taste and Tell).
- Kiwi Margaritas (from How Sweet Eats), perfect for, well, anytime!
What were your favorite recipes? Feel free to share!!!