October! My favorite month, I’m finally now getting into the fall spirit (I may have just made that up…)! I’ve got tons of delicious things in the works, in the mean time feast your eyes on my favorite things that I found on the interwebs (I promise I’m not 76 years old) in September.
My 3 Most Viewed Posts of the Month
- Farmer’s Daughter – Chincoteague, VA – Always a favorite, and definitely worth a visit!
- Nectarine Strawberry Rose Spritzer – A refereshing and fruity way to relax!
- Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler – Juicy peaches and sweet cake, best paired with ice cream and a summer day.
My 10 Favorite Links of the Month
- Now that it officially feels like fall I’d say it’s time we break out the pumpkin recipes, starting with these Brown Butter Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies (from Sally’s Baking Addiction)!
- Hello bowl of warm deliciousness, Fire-Roasted Tomato, Pumpkin and Corn Soup (from Table for Two).
- Since my birthday is this month I think I basically have to make these Homemade Birthday Oreos (from A Cozy Kitchen), my favorite oreo flavor!
- These Slower Cooker Tacos Al Pastor (from The Lemon Bowl) look like the perfect way to have dinner waiting when you come home.
- I love turning cocktails into food, so I’ll definitely be trying this Margarita Cake (from Honestly Yum).
- There is so much flavor in this Creamy Bacon Honey Dijon Skillet Chicken (from Closet Cooking).
- If you’re searching for a hearty fall meal, look no further than this Parmesan Bacon Mushroom Fettuccine (from Creme de la Crumb).
- These Baked Salted Caramel Apple Cider Donuts (from Half Baked Harvest) seem like the perfect accompaniment for a day in the apple orchard with some spiced hot apple cider!
- 30-minutes Sesame Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry (from Gimme Some Oven) will definitely be added to my quick week night meal list.
- Cheers to fall with this Honeycrisp Old Fashioned (From How Sweet Eats)!
What were your favorite things from September?