It’s October! Fall, my birthday, halloween, pumpkin, apples, boots, sweaters, scarves! Can you tell Fall is my favorite? This month is going to be pretty hectic with grad school requirements, but I’m still looking forward to the cooler weather (although actual cold can just stay away, the chilly rain this weekend was enough for me) and all the amazing flavors that fall brings. There was no shortage of great recipes stay goodbye to summer or hello to fall, so here ya go!
Your Favorite Posts from September
- Farmer’s Daughter – Chincoteague, VA – Perfect fresh seafood!
- Homemade Honey Gingerale – Skip the store bought soda, this is so much better!
- Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Brownies – Fudgey and topped with yum!
My Favorite Links from September
- How pretty is this Blackberry Punch (from Grandbaby Cakes)? I’ll have two glasses please!
- These Turkey Sliders with Red Wine Caramelized Onions and Goat Cheese (from Broma Bakery) look sophisticated and tasty.
- The perfect weekend breakfast: Buttermilk Sweet Tater Pancakes (from The Southern Lady Cooks).
- Holy chocolate! Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream (from Hungry Girl por Vida), I want to scoops 🙂
- Can we jus take a second to appreciate how delicious these Texas Beef Nachos (from Real Food by Dad) look?
- I’m so ready for all things pumpkin, like these Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cookies (from Tutti-Dolci)!
- This Crockpot Chicken Gnocchi Soup (from Pinch of Yum) is the perfect fall comfort food!
- I will definitely be making these Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls (from Dessert for Two) with fresh picked apples!
- If you’re look for fall in a pan, try this recipe for Cider Braised Chikcen with Spiced Butternut (from How Sweet Eats).
- Um, I didn’t even know this was thing, but I’m definitely trying it: Homemade Apple Cider (from Sally’s Baking Addiction)!!!
Share your favorite links in the comments, I want to know what you’re loving 🙂