Somehow September ended three days ago… but that means the start of October, my favorite month, crisp weather, sweaters, scarves, boots, and gorgeous leaves 🙂 Not to mention pumpkin spice (yes, I know, stereotypical but I don’t care), apples, and lots of soup! Soooo without further ado, here’s September in review.
My 3 Most Viewed Posts
- Charcoal Seared Flatiron Steak – So juicy and delicious
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Delicious soft cookies, perfect for fall
- Best Butter Burgers – Simple, grilled, and tasty!
My 10 Favorite Links
- Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite foods and this Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Chicken and Mango Chipotle Vinaigrette (from Food, Faith, Fitness) looks like the perfect salad for fall!
- This wouldn’t be a complete fall post without something pumpkin, and this Pumpkin Blondies with Caramelized White Chocolate Swirl (from Keep it Sweet Dessesrts) sound like the perfect sweet treat!
- By now I think you’re all familiar with my love of Meixcan food, these Chipotle Lime Chicken Bacon Flatbread Tacos (from Yammie’s Noshery) are no exception.
- I think this Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Fondue with 20-minute Miniature Cinnamon Rolls (from Chelsea’s Messy Apron) would make the PERFECT fall breakfast!
- I love making unique pizzas and this Sweet Chili Garlic Chicken Pizza (from Pinch of Yum) definitely fits the bill.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Muffins (from Mrs. Penguin) look so tasty!
- This Caramelized Onion Hummus (from Lynsey Loves Food) sounds like a delicious combination of hummus and french onion dip.
- Combining waffles and donuts? Genius! Real Deal Waffle Donuts (from Deliciously Yum).
- The colors in this Swirly Butternut Squash and Kale Soup (from Yes, More Please) are so gorgeous!
- Apple season calls for an extra large slice of this Salted Caramel Apple Cake (from Brown Eyed Baker).
Feel free to share any links you love from September!