I’ve decided that at the end of each month I’m going to list my top most viewed posts of the months, just in case you missed something. I’m also going to start posting my 10 favorite links to various websites I’ve found over the past month, from recipes I really want to try, to crafts I want to make too. Most of these are things I’ve found on Pinterest (warning, it’s highly addictive), SO MANY GOOD IDEAS! So without further ado, here is my first list of the month in review – browse and enjoy!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts of the Month
- Salmon with Brown Sugar and Pepper – a super simple yet tasty recipe for dinner
- Pesto Pasta with Butternut Squash and Roasted Red Pepper – hearty, delicious, healthy
- Banana Bread with Yogurt – Moist, spongy, and yummy!
My Top 10 Favorite Links of the Month
- First, this sounds like the perfect sandwich (from Damn Delicious) for breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snack, anytime really… bacon, avocado, tomato, egg, how could you go wrong?
- Then there are these Thai Beef Lettuce Cups (from Family Fresh Cooking)
- And Veggie Pot Pie Pasta, (from Kitchen Treaty) a great new twist on a classic
- Lime and Soy Glazed Chicken (from Ranting Chef), I want to try this for dinner
- Homemade chocolate dipped granola thins (from Vanilla Sugar Blog), perfect for snacking
- Plus delicious Samoas Brownie Parfait with Salted Caramel Sauce (from Country Cleaver) my favorite Girl Scout Cookies made even better, yummmyyyyy!!!
- And these Salted Milk Chocolate Almond Caramel Corn Cookies (from Keep It Sweet Desserts) sound absolutely amazing (I realize the link is from January, but I just found them and they look too amazing not to share with you)
- This map necklace (from Happy Hour Projects) is gorgeous and I really want to make one.
- And these earrings (from Delightfully DIY) are so pretty! I have a slight obsession with earrings, and I might have to make these to add to my collection.
- Last, but certainly not least, make yourself a pretty blood orange mimosa (from What’s Gaby Cooking) and relax 🙂
Feel free to share your favorite links from the month in a comment!