Apparently it’s November… when the heck did that happen?!? I swear time has been speeding up, does that mean I’m getting old??? Annyyywayyy, regardless of how fast I think the time has been going, the end of October brings my compilation of the tastiest recipes I’ve found this month!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Tis the season for pumpkin and these cookies will definitely hit the spot!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies – The banana version of the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, soft and delicious!
- Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler – Peach season may be over but the demand for this delicious tangy, sweet, juicy cobbler apparently isn’t going anywhere.
My Top 10 Favorite Links:
- Starting things out with a delicious pumpkin treat, if I woke up to these Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Rolls (from Bakerella) I would be soooo happy!
- Another delicious fall treat, this Apple Cake with Thick Caramel Icing (from Chaos and Cookies) looks delectable!
- These Slow Cooker Chicken Chile Verde Nachos (from Two Peas and Their Pod) need to happen in my life right now.
- Kiwi, Apple and Cinnamon Jam (from Papaya Pieces) sounds like a tasty, unique treat.
- Need a dinner recipe? May I suggest this Sicilian Caponata (from Chilli Marmalade).
- Chocolate chocolate chip cookies (from Eat My Shortbread), need i say more?
- This Cuban Pot Roast (From I Breath I’m Hungry) will most definitely be making an appearance on my plate soon!
- These Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Pancakes (from Running to the Kitchen) sound like a creative and yummy breakfast!
- Speaking of sweet potatoes, these Thai Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers (from Oh She Glows) look AMAZING!
- Last but most certainly not least have breakfast in cookie form with these Maple and Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Pancake Cookies (from Picky Palate).
And a bonus link because Halloween has come and gone and you need to think of exciting new things to do with all that leftover candy. I saw this 7 Layer Candy Dip from Serious Eats on Buzzfeed and I thought it was a pretty genius idea!
Yummmmmmm! What were your favorite links from this month?