June! Just over a week of the first month of summer and I am already loving it! The older I get the more I despise the cold, so I’m more excited than ever for a hot summer spent grilling, eating ice cream, and lounging by the pool with some sweet summertime sips! This review of the month of May is filled with delicious recipes to keep you smiling all summer long, enjoy, my friends!
My Most Viewed Posts from May:
- The Farmer’s Daughter – Chincoteague, VA – Fresh, simple, and delicious seafood! If you’re ever in Chincoteague be sure to stop by!
- Girl Scout Cookie Samoa Coconut Salted Caramel Chocolate Bark – The best Girl Scout Cookie in an addictive chocolate bark.
- Orange Spiced Rum Hot Toddy – A warming and relaxing way to unwind.
My Favorite Links from May:
- Luke and I made these Migas (from Pinch of Yum) a few weeks ago and they instantly became our new favorite breakfast, I made them again last week and I cannot recommend them highly enough!
- Isn’t this Fresh Fruit Tart with Vanilla Marscarpone Cream (from Sally’s Baking Addiction) just so gorgeous!?
- While this Honey Chipotle Chicken Pizza with Goat Cheese (from How Sweet Eats) made sound like it’s got a lot going on it is AMAZING! This is another recipe Luke and I actually tested, and we both agreed, it’s the best pizza we’ve made at home thus far, all of the flavors work perfectly together!
- Thick and Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (from Cookes & Cups) look like melty, chocolate heaven.
- You know I’m always up for a good taco, and these Grilled Salmon Tacos with Chipotle Mango Salsa + Tomatillo Avocado Slaw (from Wicked Spatula) look so fresh and delicious!
- I need this Coconut Lime Loaf Cake (from Two Peas and Their Pod) in my life stat! Coconut and lime just scream summer to me.
- 20-Min Teriyaki Chicken (from Gimme Some Oven) would be perfect for a weeknight dinner with tons of flavor.
- I love love love trying new salsas and this Kiwi Avocado Salsa Verde (from Love & Lemons) looks so unique and flavorful, sweet, tangy, spicy, yum!
- Can we just talk about how gorgeous and decadent this Caramel Drenched Flourless Chocolate Cake (from What’s Gaby Cooking) looks?
- Fruity margaritas are my go to order at restaurants, and these Orange Raspberry Margaritas (from Heather Christo) are perfect!
Happy summer! Share your favorite links below 🙂