I don’t know about you but June flew by for me! I started summer research at University of Maryland, caught up with some friends, and went to O’s game (in which they killed the Yankees 11-3, go O’s!). As usual I have ten amazing recipes I found this month and my top viewed posts, enjoy!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts
- Blueberry Sugar Cookies – Absolutely delicious, soft, airy cookies with tangy blueberries and sweet, sweet sugar!
- Chili and Cornbread – A favorite last month too, classic, and yummy.
- Chicken Tacos with Black Beans and Corn – Mexican food, what’s not to love?
My Top 10 Favorite Links
- These Potato Chip Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars combine salty and sweet, such an amazing idea (from Vanilla Kitchen)!
- Looking for a creative way to make salsa? This Grilled Avocado and Peach Salsa (from Savory Simple) sounds delicious to me!
- I think I need a slice of this Banana Almond Toffee Cake (from The Thankful Heart) ASAP, or maybe just the entire cake!
- Chicken Ranch Burgers (from Tastes of Lizzy T) will definitely be making an appearance on my dinner plate sometime soon.
- This No Bake Nutella, Peanut Butter, and Marshmallow Pie (from Life, Love, and Sugar) looks super simple, and super delicious!
- I’m always looking for new twists on pasta recipes and this Tuna, Yellow Pepper, and Chilli Linguini (from Homemade With a Mess) sounds fantastic.
- As you’ve probably figured out by now, I love all things chocolate, I’m sure these Black Bottom Cupcakes (from Flavor the Moments) would be no exception.
- With the rainy days in the forecast this week Spicy Chickpea Soup with Coconut Milk (from My Favourite Pastime) will be delicious!
- A new recipe for Mexican nights, Grilled Pork Tacos with Pineapple Salsa (from Foxes Love Lemons).
- Mini Coffee Cheesecakes (from BB A La Carte), scrumptious!
What were your favorite recipes from this month?