My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts of the Month
- 2015 Recap – See what the last few months of 2015 held for me.
- Pomegranate Margaritas – Tequila, need I say more?
- Charlottesville, VA – If you’re in need of a getaway, may I suggest the wineries here!
My Favorite Links of the Month
- You can’t go wrong with nachos, and these Tequila Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos (from The Cookie Rookie) have the added bonus of tequila!
- I’m a sucker for candy in desserts, and this Conversation Heart Ice Cream (from Dessert for Two) looks adorable!
- I need this 30 Minute Sweet Thai Chili Salmon Skewers (from How Sweet Eats) to appear on my table, please and thank you.
- This is just about the prettiest juice I have ever seen, Orange Ginger Splash Pressed Juice (from A Beautiful Plate)
- Girl Scout Cookie Donuts (from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody) … the Samoa one is calling my name!
- Skillet Chicken & Veggies with Creamy Light Garlic Sauce (from Sally’s Baking Addiction) looks like such a flavorful dinner!
- Let’s all get fancy with these Champagne Popsicles (from Bakers!
- I’m definitely making this Chicken Pasta in a Beer Mustard Pan Sauce (from Bev Cooks) for an easy weeknight dinner.
- Chocolate Coconut Mug Cake (from Blahnik Baker) combine my favorite flavors in such a cute serving of cake!
- I love snacking on popcorn and this Peanut Butter Pretzel Caramel Popcorn (from Two Peas and Their Pod) will definitely be a new favorite!
Share your favorite links from the month in the comments, I would love to see what you’re loving this month!