I’m sitting in bed on this lovely snow day (I like the snow, but in all honesty I am soooo ready for warm weather) and I can’t believe I’m writing a review of February already (yeah, I know I say that pretty much every month, but time has been flying lately). February may be a short month but it was jam packed with great activities and lots of delicious food! Picking out just ten recipes to share with you all was kind of a challenge this month, I hope you enjoy perusing them as much as I enjoyed picking them out!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts of the Month:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies – One of my favorite cookies, you’ll love them too 🙂
- Chili and Cornbread – A perfect hearty meal for cold snowy weather like this!
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Greek Yogurt-Sour Cream Dipping Sauce – Probably my most popular recipe, you should absolutely try it for yourself.
My Top 10 Favorite Links of the Month:
- It’s Girl Scout Cookie season, and while I have no problem eating a box of Samoas, this No Bake Samoa Cheesecake (From Life, Love & Sugar) looks like a great way to make a new dessert out of something already delicious!
- If you know me at all (or read my blog at all) it’s no secret that I absolutely love Mexican food, and these Cheesy Baked Chicken Taquitos (from Anna Shortcakes) will be making an appearance at my dinner table!
- If you know anything about me, you also know I love chocolate, and this Chocolate Truffle Crème Brûlée (from Love and Olive Oil) looks like pure chocolatey goodness!
- This Quinoa with Roasted Red Peppers and Tomatoes (From BB a la Carte) looks like a delicious and healthy dinner that’s full of flavor!
- Coffee cake is always a delicious taste treat and this Lemon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake (From the Thankful Heart) version sounds incredibly tangy and sweet!
- This recipe screams comfort food to the extreme: Chicken and Biscuit Pockets (From Ranting Chef).
- Banana and peanut butter is one of my favorite flavor combinations (if you add chocolate then you have the trifecta) and this Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting (From Two Peas and Their Pod) pairs them both perfectly!
- Smoky Bacon Mac and Cheese (From Crumb Blog) seems like an amazing and delicious twist on my favorite food ever, I mean, adding bacon can only make things better, right?
- I love strawberries and I love caprese, this recipe for Strawberry Caprese Crostini (Put On Your Cake Pants) combines them on bread, I’m not sure what could be better!
- This final recipe for Pina Colada Sorbet (From Turmeric n Spice) is me hoping that it warms up soon and I can enjoy Pina Coladas by the pool (but I have a feeling that will be wishful thinking for a while longer).
Feel free to share any recipes you’re loving this month!