I am absolutely loving the weather right now! This past weekend in DC felt like Summer and I loved it. We took Minnie on lots of walks this weekend and also went to the movies (Luke talked me into Fate of the Furious, it was fine, but I was really in it for the popcorn :p). I’m looking forward to more weekend outside and lots of delicious fresh foods in May, the following recipes are a great place to start!
April’s Top 3 Most Popular Posts on Once in a Blue Spoon
- Coconut caramelitas – Basically everything you could want in a cooke 🙂
- Coconut lime margaritas – On the rocks or frozen, creamy and delicious.
- Lemon berry ginger tequila kombucha cocktail – Sweet, tart, and refreshing!
My Favorite Recipes from April
- Since there are oats and fruit in these granola choclate chip cookies (from Love & Olive Oil) that makes them acceptable for breakfast, right?
- I would eat these breakfast tacos al pastor (from Half Baked Harvest) for every meal of the day!
- These cinnamon roll bubble bites (from Picky Palate) remind me of monkey bread and I need them ASAP.
- This Cajun risotto with crawfish tails and Andouille sausage (from Bev Cooks) looks so flavorful and unique!
- I need this hummingbird cake (from Sally’s Baking Addiction), especially that cream cheese frosting, right now.
- Creamy salsa verde skillet chicken (from Closet Cooking) is the perfect quick and tasty weeknight meal.
- My favorite Girl Scout cookie in cheesecake form – Samoa cheesecake (from My Baking Addiction)!
- Green goddess salmon burgers (from How Sweet Eats) look so colorful and healthy!
- Alcohol + baked goods = margarita cupcakes (from Brown Eyed Baker), sign me up!
- Last but not least, cheers to May with blueberry ginger palomas (from Heather Christo)!
What were your favorite links this month?