It’s hard for me to believe, but today marks the one year anniversary of my blog! A year ago today I posted this family recipe for Zucchini Bread.
Since then I’ve had the pleasure of sharing quite a few posts with you. Keeping with the tradition of my review blogs I decided to give you the top ten most viewed posts of the past year!
The Top 10 Posts for the 1st Year of Once in a Blue Spoon
- Blueberry Sugar Cookies – I absolutely LOVE these cookies and I 100% understand why they’re number 1, tangy blueberries, sweet sugar, creamy cream cheese, delicious!
- Chili and Cornbread – Such a classic, hearty, and comforting meal.
- Penne with Vodka Sauce – One of my favorite pastas, a creamy tomato sauce with a kick!
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Greek Yogurt-Sour Cream Dipping Sauce – Hot crunchy sweet potatoes with creamy cool dipping dippers.
- Wing Night – What do you prefer Buffalo or Garlic Parmesan? How about both!
- Mountain Pies – A camping classic you can make at home, pizza grilled cheese!
- Spice Cake and Nanny’s 90th Birthday Party – My grandma’s favorite cake, Spice Cake with Caramel Icing, I also made Maple Cream Cheese Icing for good measure.
- Dutch Oven Strawberry Cobbler – Sooo simple yet so yummy!
- Banana Bread with Yogurt – A spongy, moist, flavorful banana bread made with Greek yogurt and blueberry kefir.
- Dutch Oven Breakfast Casserole – My favorite breakfast, bacon, eggs, potatoes, peppers, onions, cheese!
Thank you so much for reading!