So, somehow November has been over for a little over a week, I’ve been really busy with exams, presentations, and Thanksgiving so this review post is coming la, bu it’s here nonetheless, enjoy!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts of the Month:
- Chili and Cornbread
- Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Greek Yogurt-Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
My Top 10 Favorite Links of the Month:
- These Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Maple Marshmallow Frosting (from Overtime Cook) seem like the perfect Thanksgiving dessert, they’ll definitely be making an appearance on my menu next year!
- Pumpkin is the perfect fall (and winter) dessert (I think that’s a proven fact), and these Pumpkin Butter Cookies (from Liberty on Less) look delicious!
- Winter is coming and this Chipotle Chicken Chili (from The Pioneer Woman) will absolutely find its way into my kitchen at least once this year.
- Fudgy Mint Cookie Brownies (from Averie Cooks) look like the perfect combination of mint and chocoalte, which is always delicious, especially around Christmas time!
- Since we have a brownie recipe we should probably also have a blondie recipe, these butterscotch blondies (from Recipe Boy) look absolutely scrumptious!
- Salmon Teriyaki (from Ang Sarap) sounds like a simple and yummy dinner.
- What’s that you say, you want another pumpkin recipe? Well excellent, because these Raspberry Cream Swirled Pumpkin Muffins (from Picky Palate) look AMAZING!
- What would one of my monthly reviews be without a Mexican recipe? These Spicy Crispy Chicken Fajitas with Homemade Salsa and Citrus Sour Cream NEED to happen for dinner in my apartment ASAP!
- One last final pumpkin recipe (until next month…) these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares (from Recipe Girl) combine two of my favorite things, pumpkin and chocolate!
- Last, but certainly not least, Cranberry Sangria (from What’s Gaby Cooking) is the perfect drink for all of your upcoming holiday celebrations!
That’s my list! Feel free to share your favorite links from November!