It’s June! That means it’s time for a lovely (and late… oops) post with lots of delicious recipes complied for all over the interwebs by yours truly. First and foremost, June means school is out! Which means I will hopefully have more time to share some yummy things and my random thoughts with the world (try to contain yourselves, I know you’re all bursting with excitement)!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts of the Month
- Dinner at La Tasca – Delicious sangria and amazing food, a great restaurant pick!
- Slow Cooker Hard Apple Cider Pulled Pork with Homemade BBQ Sauce and Coleslaw – One of my favorite, easy meals, tangy, sweet, smokey, yummmmm
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole with Maple Cream Cheese Filling – Super decadent, crisp apples, smooth cream cheese, and sweet maple syrup make this french toast amazing.
My Favorite Links of the Month
- We made this (by we, I mean I supervised from a picnic table next to the grill, drinking wine while Luke grilled :p) Grilled Caesar Buffalo Chicken Salad (from How Sweet Eats) over Memorial Day Weekend, and it was FANTASTIC, grilled chicken, lettuce, and croutons with homemade Caesar make this salad full of flavor!
- This Strawberry Shortcake Layer Cake (from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody) looks as delicious as it is pretty.
- Talk about a great combination of awesome summer flavors: Fried Mozzarella and Caramelized Peach Caprese Burger (from Half Baked Harvest).
- Salted Dark Chocolate Pretzel Truffle Cake (from Brown Eyed Baker) looks like such a rich and luxurious dessert!
- This Thai Coconut Noodle Salad (from Foodie Crush) will most definitely be making an appearance on my dinner table, it looks so light and tasty!
- Next time you need a pretty cupcake recipe with lots of fruity flavor, look no further than these Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes (from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt).
- I made this for dinner Wednesday night and I have no words for the delicious combination of flavors in these Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Blueberry Balsamic Salsa (from Food Faith Fitness), soooo good!
- Excuse me while I go stuff my face with these Strawberry Coconut Macaroons (From Sally’s Baking Addiction), also, imagine these dipped in chocolate… game over!
- Summertime means time for Baja Grilled Fish Tacos (from Girl Carnivore)!
- Pineapple Serrano Margarita Popsicles (from Real Food by Dad), a sweet and spicy treat sounds perfect for the poolside.
I would love to see your favorite links!