May was a pretty busy month for me with moving into a big girl apartment with my friend Alyssa and furnishing said apartment with multiple trips to Ikea and Target. I also found a ton of delicious recipes that I’m dying to make in our new kitchen, so without further ado, I give you my most viewed posts and my favorite links for the month.
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts
- Chili and Cornbread – Hearty, delicious, easy, and the perfect excuse to eat lots of sour cream and cheese
- Banana Chocolate Chop Cookies – Amazingly yummy, one of my favorite cookies
- Buffalo Chicken Cucumber Boats – Great hot or as leftovers the next day, just make them
My Top 10 Favorite Links
- I just discovered these amazing Chocolate Chip Confetti Cookies (from Bakerella) and I can’t wait to make them, they look absolutely fantastic!
- These Grilled Cheese Rolls (from Care’s Kitchen) look like the perfect twist on my go-to sandwich!
- I think I could eat this Carrot Cake Oatmeal (from The Thankful Heart) for every meal of the day.
- Brown Butter Coconut Bread (from Roast Potatoes For) sounds like the PERFECT treat for my current coconut obsession.
- As if I needed another reason to eat avocado… Crispy Baked Avocado Fries (from Closet Cooking)
- I’m in a cooking baking mood and these Blueberries and Cream Cookies (from A Cozy Bee) are definitely on the list.
- Nutella Crack Pie (from The Cooking Actress), oatmeal cookie crust and nutella? I’m sold.
- I love making pizzas at home and this BBQ Chicken and Bacon Pizza (from Recipe Girl) looks delicious.
- These Southwest Turkey Burgers with Chipotle Yogurt Sauce (from The Roasted Root) are perfect for grilling season!
- Coffee Toffee Mocha Crunch Cake (from Butter Yum), I don’t think any explanation is necessary, just look at that picture.
Feel free to share your favorite links from the month too!