It’s August, how the heck did that happen?!?!?! June and July seem to have flown by for me, this summer is quickly disappearing. Luke and I recently got back from a trip to the beach (I’ll be telling you all about that in the coming weeks), and I’m at back in Gettysburg for the weekend for a family reunion. I slacked a bit (i.e. skipped completely) on the June review so I’m combining June and July and adding an extra recipe link to each month for your foodporn pleasure (and because I’m indecisive and can’t decide which recipe to get rid of… oops). Enjoy 🙂
My Most Viewed Recipes
- S’mores Ice Cream – Gooey, sweet, yum
- Slow Cooker Hard Apple Cider Pulled Pork with Homemade BBQ Sauce and Coleslaw – Sweet, tangy, smoky, delicious, no oven required
- Spiced Hot Apple Cider Berry Sangria – You could serve this chilled for the summer heat
- The Best Butter Burgers – Perfect for you summer BBQ picnics
- Mountain Pies – A summer camping treat!
- Blueberry Sugar Cookies – Super easy, soft, yummy cookies with fresh blueberries!
My Favorite Links From June
- OMG, I love steak and chimichurri reminds me of my study abroad in Argentina, so this Seared Steak and Polenta with Chimichurri (from Bev Cooks) looks delish!
- S’mores Brioche Donuts (from The Vanilla Bean Blog), what? These just look AMAZING.
- No Bake Pumpkin Shortbread Bars (from Recipe Girl) because pumpkin is delicious all year round!
- This Cajun Shrimp Pasta (from Grandbaby Cakes) looks like a great combination of flavors.
- I have these Lemon Bars (from The Pioneer Woman) in the oven right now and it smells soooo fresh in the house right now.
- I’m drooling over these Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies (from Pass the Sushi).
- If you read this blog at all regularly you know I love tacos, so these Zesty Grilled Shrimp Tacos with South of the Border Corn and Cotija Salsa (from Half Baked Harvest) are a no brainer.
- Baked Coffee, Coconut, and Cream Cheese Donuts (from Hungry Girl Por Vida) are a combination of some of my favorite flavors!
- The combo of fajitas and pasta in Creamy Chicken Fajita Pasta (from Picky Palate) looks phenomenal.
- Anytime I can add alcohol to dessert is a plus in my book so the Bourbon Peach Bread Pudding (from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody) looks perfect, plus fresh peaches!
- Twix Ice Cream Pie (from Two Peas and Their Pod) looks like a great summer treat!
My Favorite Links From July
- I don’t even have words for these Crispy Bacon Waffles with Bourbon Butter and Blueberry Syrup (from How Sweet Eats), just yum!
- Nothing says summer like corn on the cob and this Grilled Corn with Spicy Buffalo Butter (from Foodie Crush) looks like a delicious variation.
- These Chicken Meatballs, Satay Sauce, and Mango Salad Over Coconut Rice (from Curious Nut) look so fresh and tasty.
- I recently got a soda stream and I’m definitely going to make these Homemade Ginger Ale Blueberry Spritzers (from I Am A Food Blog).
- Bacon AND guacamole? I’m SOLD on these Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken (from Closet Cooking).
- Next time I need a summer treat these Coconut Mango Popsicles (from Starting With A Clean Plate) are on the menu!
- This Coq Au Vin (from Dessert For Two) is happening for a date night!
- It’s well established that I love s’mores so it shouldn’t be surprising these Nutella S’mores Puff Pastry Pop Tarts (from How Sweet Eats) look perfect.
- Bangkok Coconut Curry Noodle Bowls (from Pinch of Yum) look like a super delicious comforting meal.
- Peach Martini with Raspberry (from Food, Faith, Fitness) is a super simple recipe that looks so refreshing and delicious.
- I loved sprinkled angel food cake as a kid (and still do), but this Party Angel Food Cake (from Sally’s Baking Addiction) takes it to a whole new level!
Enjoy these recipes and feel free to share your favorite links below!