I cannot believe July is over already, this summer is absolutely flying by! Since it’s the first day of August that means it’s time for my monthly review blog, so here are the my top 3 most viewed posts for the month of July and 10 links I found incredibly appealing, enjoy!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Posts
- Sweet Potato Fries with Greek Yogurt-Sour Cream Dipping Sauce – Sweet, crispy, delicious!
- Blueberry Sugar Cookies – After eating these you’ll understand why they were on the list last month too.
- Mountain Pies – Gooey cheesy awesomeness!
My Top 10 Favorite Links
- In my mind anything with triple chocolate in the name has got to be delicious so this Triple Chocolate Cookie Cake (from Life, Love, and Sugar) caught my eye!
- Sangria is pretty much the perfect summer beverage and I really want to try this Watermelon Basil Sangria (from JJ Begonia).
- I love salmon and I love cilantro hence I think I will love this Seared Salmon with Cilantro-Cucumber Salsa (from Ranting Chef).
- Warm Cookie Dough & Ice Cream (from The Cosy Kitchen), I’m not sure how dessert could get any more perfect.
- Who doesn’t love Chinese food? This Crispy Sweet Chili Beef (from Homemade with Mess) is a perfect homemade version of traditional takeout.
- This Blueberry Ricotta Tart (from Mastering the Art of Pigging Out) looks divine!
- King Cone Ice Cream Cake (from Zim on a Whim) – the cake version of one of my favorite childhood treats.
- I don’t think it’s possible for me to mention favorites without including at least one Mexican food recipe, so here you have it, Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa (from The Thankful Heart)
- Peach Moscato Sangria (from BB A La Carte), yes, yes please.
- Adding fruit to desserts means it’s healthy, right??? Which means I can eat this entire Raspberry Chocolate Tart with Coconut Crust (from Spontaneous Tomato).
What were your favorite links this month?