I found so many delicious recipes to share with you this month, there are some real gems in here! So without further ado, here you go 🙂
My 3 Most Viewed Posts of January 2017
- S’mores Cookies – no campfire required.
- Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Brownies – rich and delicious!
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies – all the best flavors in one delicious cookie.
My 10 Favorite Links from January 2017
- Holy comfort food! This Breakfast Mac and Cheese (from i am a food blog) is everything!
- A fun twist on a classic, Meyer Lemon Coconut Panna Cotta (from Kitchen Confidante)!
- Butternut Squash Spaghetti Carbonara (from How Sweet Eats) is a plate full of yum!
- Just look at all of that fluffy marshmallowy frosting on the Peanut Butter Hi-Hat Cupcakes (from Sally’s Baking Addiction), heavenly.
- I Hot and Sour Soup (from Gimme Some Oven), and this is the perfect recipe to try it at home!
- I want these Sweet Potato Burgers with Chipotle Mayo (from Husbands that Cook) now!
- Breakfast please! Chilaquiles Frittata Bake (from Joy the Baker).
- How gorgeous is this Blood Orange Sherbet (from Wit and Vinegar)?
- These Salsa Verde Pork-Stuffed Poblano Peppers (from Bev Cooks) look like such a flavor packed dinner!
- Lastly, let’s make these super colorful Sprinkle Sugar Cookies (from Bunsen Burner Bakery) to brighten our day!