I’m not looking forward to the cold weather that has been hitting DC for the past few days, but I’m hopeful that March will bring warm sunshine sooner rather than later. In the meantime, I’ll be in my kitchen whipping up some delicious treats that I’ve perused this month, enjoy 🙂
My Top Viewed Posts from February
- Salmon Fettuccine with Tomato Cream Sauce – Super simple dinner for two, creamy, rich, and delicious 🙂
- Oat and Greek Yogurt Pancakes – A tasty and filling breakfast treat!
- Pomegranate Spiced Rum Sparkler – A cocktail made with super food juice = health food 😉
My Favorite Links from February
- A coconut crust AND a gorgeous coral colored filling? Yes please, I’ll take a slice of this Grapefruit Tart with a Coconut Crust (from Blahnik Baker).
- I haven’t had Indian food since my trip to England in December, but thanks to this recipe for Slowcooker Butter Chicken (from Suburban Soapbox) that is about to change!
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Peanut Butter Cookies (from Country Cleaver) combine my favorite flavors, and they look so chewy!
- It has been well established on this blog that I have an undying love for Mexican food, so these Spicy Fish Taco Bowls with Cilantro Lime Slaw (from Pinch of Yum) are right up my alley!
- Hellow gorgeous squares of decadence! Fudgy Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies (from Hungry Girl por Vida).
- Can someone make me this Skillet Chicken Suiza with Cilantro Brown Rice (from Bev Cooks) for dinner?
- This Blueberry Peach Crumble (from The Sugar Hit) makes me want summer so so badly, bring on the fresh fruit and warm weather!
- While I’m all ready for spring I know there are some chilly days ahead, and this Tomato Fennel Soup with Goat Cheese Hearts (from Dessert for Two) will help me make it through (P.S. goat cheese hearts? LOVE)!
- How good does the flavor combination in this Honey Coconut Tangerine Sorbet (from Magnolia Days) sound? AMAZING!
- Tell me The Prickly Lady Cocktail (from Love and Olive Oil) isn’t the prettiest colored cocktail you’ve ever seen and I will call you a liar. Seriously, gorgeous!
What are you loving this month? Post your favorites!