March! I’m really hoping this means spring weather is coming soon, I am beyond over the cold. The good news is, I have some delicious recipes to help occupy your snow days!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Recipes
- Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Brownies – Super fudge-y and rich with lots of tasty topping, these would make a KILLER sundae
- Hot Spiced Apple Cider Berry Sangria – This is the perfect drink for warming up on a chilly day, fruity and warm with a touch of cinnamon 🙂
- Old Fashion Rolled Out Sugar Cookies with Icing – These cookies are a tradition at Christmas time in family but I’ve also made them for Valentine’s Day, Easter, and Halloween (pretty much anytime), they’re fun to make and delicious to eat!
My Top 10 Favorite Links of the Month
- These Chocolate Covered Clementine Smoothies (from How Sweet Eats) seem like they would taste like a dreamsicle, which were pretty much my favorite as a kid, with some added chocolate, which just makes everything better, yum!
- My love for Mexican food is no secret, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I want these Spicy Hawaiian Carnitas Tacos (from Real Food By Dad) right now, they also make me want warm summer days in the worst way.
- Chocolate Coconut Cake (from Inside BruCrew Life) combines two of my absolute favorite flavors and just looks so rich and decadent!
- This Chicken Mole Pasta (from Dessert For Two) looks like such a flavorful dinner.
- I need this Chocolate Strawberry Crisp (from Heather Cristo), how genius is it to combine crisp with chocolate?
- I think this Maple Roasted Salmon (from Girl Carnivore) looks like a super simple and really tasty dinner.
- Someone deliver a piece of this Dark Chocolate Raspberry Mocha Cheesecake (from From Cupcakes to Caviar) to me ASAP. Please and thank you!
- Drooling over these Baked Chicken and Avocado Burritos With Roasted Poblano Sauce (from Bev Cooks) right now.
- I absolutely love sprinkles and these Funfetti White Chocolate Blondies (from Bakerita) are full of color and fun!
- Here’s hoping to some warm weather soon so I can sit by the pool with these Frozen Caramelized Pineapple Margarita (from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody) cheers!
What were your favorite links from February?