Still pondering what sweet treat to make for Valentine’s day? I’ve got your answer with these fudgy Cappuccino Truffle Brownies.
Whether you’re making something for your sweet heart, your friends, or yourself (no judgement, I’m just here to help :p ) these brownies are the answer.
Homemade brownies are so so easy to make, melt butter, mix in remaining ingredients, and you’re good to go, only one bowl, and no mixer needed.
There are very few desserts I like better than rich, fudgy chocolate brownies. These are made even better by the addition of cappuccino truffles!
You can mix it up and use whatever kind of truffles you like if you’re not a fan of cappuccino. The truffles melt slightly in the oven and add even more rich flavor to the brownies
- - 1 stick unsalted butter
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/4 cup brown sugar
- - 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- - 1 teaspoon vanilla
- - 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- - 1/4 teaspoon salt
- - 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- - 2 eggs
- - 1/2 cup flour
- - 9 cappuccino truffles
- - Preheat oven to 350 F
- - Grease an 8"x8" baking dish
- - Melt the butter in a medium bowl in the microwave
- - Stir in the sugars, instant coffee, and vanilla
- - Add the cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder
- - Mix in the eggs
- - Stir in the flour until well combined
- - Pour the brownie batter into the greased baking dish, spread until even
- - Place the truffles on top of the brownies in 3 rows of 3, push down into the batter
- - Bake at 350 fro 18-20 minutes, allow to cool
- - After brownies have cooled cut into 9 pieces, so each brownie contains a truffle
- - You can use a 9"x9" baking dish, but the brownies will be thinner
- - Any truffle flavor will work, if you don't like cappuccino feel free to experiment with different flavors
Chocolate, it’s always a good idea 🙂