While I’m fully aware there’s almost a month of actual summer left, tomorrow marks my first class of the semester, so I can’t help but feel that summer is actually over. Before you know it’s going to be cold and I’m going to cry (#dramatic). BUT I’m happy to report that many of the links this post are chock-full of summer deliciousness, let’s make the most of the last month of summer, ok? Great!
My Top 3 Posts of the Month:
- The Farmer’s Daughter – Chincoteague VA – If you’re ever in the area go there and eat this sandwich for me, it is so freaking good!
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee – Rich, bold, and refreshing, adding some caramel sauce doesn’t hurt either 😉
- The Best Butter Burgers – Perfect juicy burgers for your summer cookouts.
My 10 Favorite Links of the Month:
- How gorgeous are these Blackberry Jalapeno Margaritas (from Heather Christo)?
- I’ll take all of Caramelized Pork Tacos with Pineapple Salsa (from Pinch of Yum)!
- This Mixed Berry Peach Galette (from What’s Gaby Cooking) is the perfect use for all that glorious summer fruit!
- This Baked Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki (from Sally’s Baking Addiction) looks like such a simple and delicious dinner!
- I want this super decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake (from Order in the Kitchen) stat!
- I’m going to need a giant bowl of this Crab Bisque (from A Farm Girl’s Dabbles) when the weather does start to get cold.
- I’ll take this Fresh Vanilla Mint Ice Cream (from Blogging over Thyme) with a giant cone and a bottle of chocolate sauce!
- These Green Pepper Fried Zucchini (from Real Food By Dad) remind me of a spiced up version of the fried squash my mom would make for summer suppers.
- My favorite flavor combo (chocoalte and coconut) come together in only 4 ingredients with this Easiest Chocolate Pie (from Dessert for Two)!
- Mojito Margaritas (from How Sweet Eats) just scream summer to me.
Feel free to share your favorite links from August!