Happy May Day! While the weather right now is far from what a Spring day should be I have lots of fun recipes to make when the weather gets warm, or to help put you in a Spring mindset if this rain and chill continue.
My 3 Most Viewed Posts of the Month
- The Farmer’s Daughter -Chincoteague, VA – If you are ever in Chincoteague you have to stop here, the most delicious, fresh seafood that tastes like summer!
- Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Brownies – These are rich and decadent fudgey brownies with a delicious peanut butter chocolate topping.
- Strawberry Coconut Margarita Popsicles – Who doesn’t love a frozen boozy treat on a hot summer day!
My 10 Favorite Links of the Month
- I love margaritas in any form, including these Margarita Cupcakes (from Sally’s Baking Addiction).
- These Short Rib Cheeseburgers with Smoky Bourbon Aioli (from Yes to Yolks) look like the absolute perfect summer meal!
- How gorgeous is this Strawberry Carrot Cake (from The Little Epicurean)?
- I want this Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilada Casserole (from Foodie Crush) to magically appear on my table for dinner tonight.
- Cinnamon Toast Peanut Butter and Jelly (from Two Peas and Their Pod) look like such a fun and delicious twist on a classic lunch favorite!
- I know these Mango Chicken Meatballs and Coconut Sticky Rice (from Dessert for Two) are supposed to be baby food, but Luke and I made them last week with some added sriracha and stir fried veggies, they were soooo good!
- Pretty, and delicious, in pink: Pink Strawberry Birthday Cake (from The Pink Wings).
- This Caribbean Chicken Salad with Mango Dressing (from Well Plated) looks so healthy and tasty too!
- Can we take a minute to appreciate how decadent, rich, and gorgeous this Chocolate Tres Leches Cake (from How Sweet Eats) looks, yummy!
- Frozen Watermelon Margaritas (from The Cookie Rookie), such a simple recipe that sounds so refreshing!