It’s officially been 3 years since I hit publish on my first post! A lot has changed since then, – I moved out of my parent’s house and into my first big girl apartment (even though at times I still feel like a small child), started grad school, made new friends, started dating Luke, got a new roommate, finished my first two years of grad school (don’t ask how many more to go…) and am continuously exploring DC. One of the few constants (in addition to my incredibly supportive family and some really awesome friends) has been my love (borderline obsession) with food. I want to sincerely thank every single one of you who has read even one of my blog posts, I love being able to share my recipes and adventures with you, so thank you for allowing me to do so.
- Red Wine Braised Chipotle Short Rib Tacos – It’s pretty fitting that this is number one considering my love for Mexican food.
- Slow Cooker Hard Apple Cider Pulled Pork with Homemade BBQ Sauce and Coleslaw – Delicious and super easy to make.
- Best Butter Burgers – The perfect burgers for a summer BBQ
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Sriracha Slaw – I love fish tacos and these are the best!
- Charcoal Seared Flat Iron Steak – A good steak is hard to beat, and this my friends, is a good steak.
- Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Brownies – A rich fudgey brownie with peanut butter swirls, so yummy!
- Zucchini Bread Muffins with Coconut Brown Sugar Cinnamon Topping – This is the perfect recipe for the zucchini overrunning your garden.
- Homemade Amaretto (or Whiskey) Sours – Happy hour anyone?
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn with Sea Salt – A great sweet and salty snack.
- S’mores Ice Cream – Gooey marshmallows and rich chocolate ice cream, perfection!
Here’s to many more years of delicious recipes 🙂