Happy 2 years to Once in a Blue Spoon! I want to thank each and every one of you who has ever read my blog 🙂 When I first started this blog I just thought it would be a hobby I did for myself that my family would occasionally read but I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how many people view my site, so again, thank you!
Keeping in the theme of last years blogiversary post I’m going to give you the top recipes from Once in a Blue Spoon, but first, let’s throw it back to last year!
Top 3 Posts for the 1st year:
1. Blueberry Sugar Cookies – An incredibly delicious soft sugar cookie
2. Chili and Cornbread – Made in the slow-cooker, super easy!
3. Penne with Vodka Sauce – One of my favorite pasta sauces
Top 10 Posts for Once in a Blue Spoon
1. Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler – Such an amazing summer time treat
2. Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies – Probably my favorite cookies, everyone I make them for agrees
3. Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake with Peanut Butter Icing – Rich cake, creamy icing, what’s not to love?
4. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies – soft, moist, delicious!
5. Dutch Oven Strawberry Cobbler – tangy, sweet, so yummy!
6. Chili and Cornbread – A repeat from last years top 3, this recipe’s a keeper
7. Sweet Potato Fries with Greek Yogurt-Sour Cream Dipping Sauce – Way better than the fast food variety
8. Blueberry Sugar Cookies – Another recipe from last year, if you try them you’ll know why
9. Dutch Oven Breakfast Casserole – Breakfast of champions
10. Penne with Vodka Sauce – Make it, you can thank me later
Thank you all again for reading my blog!